At Phosphorus, our mission is to extend and improve lives by making genomics a foundational part of everyone’s health and wellness journey. We have built a genetic testing platform consisting of a suite of genetic tests, leading edge technology, and a sophisticated software engine to partner with and empower not only physicians but also the patients we serve.
Phosphorus is searching for a Digital Marketing Manager who is a strategic, data driven marketer to lead our digital marketing efforts and campaigns, serving as the lead person for this function. The ideal candidate is a true collaborator, advisor and project manager with great communication skills and a drive to own the end to end digital marketing process. You will implement strategies to drive growth of Phosphorus’ products, increase brand awareness, and demonstrate the value of our products to target consumers. Excellent opportunity to build and run our digital marketing function.
You have a proven record of success in the use of digital tools and channels, including web analytics, SEO, email marketing, and use of social media to promote products and services offered by Phosphorus. You should be able to break down the general public into audiences for whom we have the unique ability to provide a value proposition and create comprehensive digital campaigns to reach each target group. You have demonstrated the ability to be creative, to initiate and launch effective marketing programs, thrive in a face-paced environment, and support aggressive timelines.
- Build and maintain marketing timelines, project plans, and communication channels to ensure marketing work is properly prioritized and on track.
- Track and report on engagement metrics, identify pain points and find scalable solutions.
- Manage list segmentation to deliver targeted and relevant messaging.
- Implement best practices in digital content and performance marketing to achieve customer acquisition and conversion goals.
- Develop and share creative briefs to kick off new projects; collaborate with internal creative teams to develop materials for digital marketing and online content.
- Draft press releases, pitch to reporters and generate coverage as well as design campaigns for paid content channels on Facebook, Instagram, Google, Quora, Reddit, etc.
- Develop an email and web-portal digital product roadmap to help educate our customer base as to who Phosphorus is as well as how they might benefit from genetic testing.
- Develop a user experience and content plan around educating patients as to how best to get tested, seek payor reimbursement, and utilize our platform to keep loved ones healthy and safe.
- Develop a comprehensive long-term plan to help consumers of our genomic test explore actionable post-test products in our pipeline: specialty provider referrals, vitamins, and nutritional supplements, pharmaceuticals and monthly blood analyte testing.
- Build partnerships with innovative companies who are able to provide our patients with preventive and ongoing care to help prevent disease and improve their lives.
- Develop customer friendly messaging, weekly content specific, patient focused blog posts, emails and articles for specific value propositions.
- 5+ years of experience in B2C lead generation, or digital marketing role at a startup or technology company
- Demonstrable technical expertise to solve problems with minimal guidance
- Experience in data-driven marketing, funnel optimization, process creation and process optimization
- Prior history of driving cross-functional projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use data to develop and measure campaign performance.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Stock Options
- 401k with company match
- Healthcare, FSA, and Dependent Care FSA
- Flexible PTO
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, country of origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by local, state, or federal laws.